Monday 12 May 2014

Confidence in my work

Due to personal issues my work has been lacking quantity and quality. My motivation was completely lost and I had lost a lot of interest in everything. It's been very tough multitasking a personal life as well as my academic one. This however is something that all people have to deal with, and it's essential that I cope with things better to improve my university life and work. My confidence in my work has been lowered a huge amount because of this, which is a big problem since graphics is meant to be seen by the masses. After contacting the university counsellors and fixing my personal issues, I feel that my work will improve as I can focus on it more and put more effort in, especially now that my love for graphics has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment