Monday 11 April 2016

Screwpost Portfolio

I am going to be purchasing a Screwpost portfolio to display my work for when I go to interviews and internships. Since I specialize in print and 3D media, it makes sense to display my work in an interesting but refined way. 

I am currently deciding between wood and acrylic- wood being more traditional and acrylic more modern (I am leaning towards acrylic for this reason). 

KLO do great looking portfolios that have die-cut elements or embossing. 






The price tag attached to these is almost £200, but it is something that I would use for a great length of time and looks great, so I wouldn't mind paying for it. The other option is to buy the screw-post bind, and die-cut  some acrylic myself at the university whilst I can still use the facilities. 

I have also purchased a leather a3 Portfolio book for the mean time until I can decide what I'm doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment